Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: Alejandro Lieber
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 20:33:46 -0300

A very good BSD (Unix) shell can be found at sdf.org.

You have free usage of Lynx and Links, if you pay a small charge, you con configure your home account and adds a lot of Unix programs like Mutt, Alpine and SLRN.

The only problem is that there are no modern SSH program for MS-DOS that can access it (authentication problems).

You can still log to sdf.org using MS-DOS by Telnet. I regularly do it with a 80286 with a 720 KBy floppy running MS-DOS 2.11

Another free limited shell with Lynx. Links and eLinks is lynx.scramworks.net.

Alejandro Lieber

Rosario  Argentina