Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: Tim Chase
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 19:59:08 -0600

Karen,

While you might not be able to modify the system-wide lynx.cfg file,
you can copy the system one to your local directory and then use a
function/alias to start lynx with that lynx.cfg file instead of the
system one (see my previous message).  I do this all the time to get
the functionality that I want while still only needing to type "lynx"
at the command-prompt.

-tim