Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 15:20:07 -0800

Hi David-and-All, I just looked-and-there are around 22 user names here on Shellworld, including some with more than 1 account. Certainly an amount of annual income from even that many accounts is nothing to sneeze at. O-and-David, speaking of the Wayback Machine, I was never able to accomplish this in Lynx. I wanted to go back before the New York Times-and-most other NewsPapers added javascript so I couldn't get to their printer friendly pages. But if I tried following a link, it took me to a current page. Thanks so much in advance
Chime