Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 23:36:08 -0500 (EST)

Those are interesting choices.
My dsl provider blocked the use of port 22 for ssh telnet a year or so back. fortunately shellworld uses a different port number for ssh telnet, and my own ms dos ssh telnet client meets with no authentication issues coming here. i still intend exploring what ssh telnet is incorporated in the DOS djgpp project for authentication, some of it is tied to openssh dropping some forms of dh keys. The freedos list referenced a stand alone edition of links, which likely also surpasses the authentication issue as it is described as being for modern DOS users.
Still, I admire your dedication.
I presently run ms dos 7.1 on a p3 with close to a gig of memory, but my computers are custom built for me.
Karen