Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] releases

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] releases
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:47:19 +0000

   Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 00:47:56 -0700
   From: Chris Hanson <address@hidden>

   I'll update the copyrights next and you can either try to do the
   rest or let me know when the git master branch is how you want it
   and I'll run the steps.

I'd like to wait until I've debugged lazy floating-point environment
switching in threads.  I think I'd also like to make it sufficient to
type `make' after configure in the binary distribution, rather than
having to type `make compile-microcode' or anything.  (Further build
system rototilling can wait.)