[Mldonkey-users] Random Stuff

From: Leif Sandstede
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Random Stuff
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 03:38:26 +0200

Hi!

I tested mldonkey for a few days now,and I must I would rather use the
official client if it would be more stable...
That is because mldonkey lacks a few very basic features, like upload
limitation.
I like that I can connect to more than one server but I wonder if that
feature is bad for the network, anyway I would rather like to stay connected
to 1 or 2 servers that I choose. (like favorite servers)
Disableing upload for some time is ... usefull if you want to check your mail
or something but a real upload limit would be more usefull so you can
actually do stuff besides running mldonkey,it would help download too.
A dynamic upload like the one from edonkey bot light in windows  would be
nice too.
mldonkey-gui is not working but the webinterface is nice.
edkonkey link handling of serverlinks would be nice.
The commandline client(not the gui) should handle the links like the gui from
the official client, maybe the method could be the same so the already
existing tools can be used. (I think they use a named pipe)
I like the web interface though.
Spaces in filenames are often replaced by %20,I do not like that...

So on top of my wishlist would be upload/download limit.

Leif