Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: view files

From: SJ
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: view files
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:20:49 +0100

On Monday 02 December 2002 01:04, Pierre Etchemaite wrote:
> Le Mon, 02 Dec 2002 00:39:34 +0100, Sven Hartge
> <address@hidden>
>
> a écrit :
> > mldonkeys image is still the one of a reckless leech-tool. To be able to
> > disable the view files feature won't help getting rid of this image.
>
> Hiding file list from none/all but friends/all is a feature of eMule
> already...

But shouldn't it be part of mldonkey too? Is there much use for this feature
besides trolling others' shares?

This could perhaps even encourage people to share more files thus giving more
back to the community. I know quite a few paranoid Danes that remove their
downloaded files as soon as they are downloaded because of this feature.

/Sune