Re: [Mldonkey-users] eMules and lugdunums

From: Matthias Witassek
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] eMules and lugdunums
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:52:23 +0100

Roland Arendes schrieb:
As we all know, the future of edonkey servers is in lugdunums hands.
Merkur tries to mess with him, quite funny.

They are talking (if one can call this "talking") a lot about problems with LowIDs - I thought that had been only mldonkey's problem up to 2.00+2...

Basically Lugdunum's p65 is only fair, although it's a bit offensive to ban 80% of the users :-) But that shouldn't last for long as many of them will switch to modified eMule clients. And I don't think he will stop developing servers.

--
Matthias Witassek     http://www.witassek.de/
GPG-ID: 1024D/0C76E72F

TOFU-Postings liegen nicht an Hardware oder Software sondern nur an
der organischen Keyboard-Erweiterung. [Matthias Esken,
de.newusers.questions]