[Mldonkey-users] Bye-bye, EDonkey?

From: Nikolai Prokoschenko
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Bye-bye, EDonkey?
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:50:40 +0100

Today, on the www.edonkey2000.com:

12.03.02 - We have just released a fairly solid version of Overnet. It is
working really well at this point. Now that Overnet is stable we will be
doing some maintenance work on the donkey. We wont be abandoning the
donkey since there are certain uses that it is better suited for, namely
trading files in small private groups. But most of you want to use a large
public network and for this Overnet works much better. So I encourage all
of you to switch over to that network.

So, no edonkey, only Overnet from now on?

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
address@hidden // Jabber: address@hidden