Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey may forward overnet locations to emul

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey may forward overnet locations to emule
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:45:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi

> have a look, what mldonkey does:
> http://forums.edonkey2000.com/phpBBovr/viewtopic.php?t=43636&sid=07c625b18d02c2277560711de67a241d

-----8<-------
I had some nice uploads going in my donkey and lots of people in queue, I
then installed overnet and shut down the donkey and started overnet. now I
have emule users connected to overnet. very strange. I am using the same
ports my donkey did.

I doubt thats mldonkeys work.

They still don't know that the data exchange protocol is the same? They're
even using the same port and still wondering?

His eMule ran about some hours, distributing his IP and port for his
shares and he stops emule, starts overnet, and is wondering about emules
in overnet? Its the same port, so he does not even need to "connect" with
overnet to get clients in his queue. :)

-Roland