Re: [Mldonkey-users] mlchat on remote computer ?

From: Frank Scherthan
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mlchat on remote computer ?
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 23:41:21 +0100

MLdonkey wrote:
> If there is a version of mldonkey_gui for windows, why not a version
> of mlchat ? It is not included in the same package ?
>
> - MLDonkey
Well I DID compile the mlchat app AND I released it in the last beta. But it seemed noone used it...so I removed it from the last stable release I put on my webside. But if anyone wants the WIN mlchat, he still can download the Beta at http://www.scherthan.com
Here is the direct link: http://www.scherthan.com/mlDonkeyGUI_199B8_8.exe

The next version will include mlchat again...(just saw the updated CVS :) )

Taros666