[Mldonkey-users] Re: Availability and connections of paused files

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Availability and connections of paused files
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:06:51 +0100

crazee_canuck <address@hidden> wrote:
> Wednesday, December 11, 2002, 9:55:08 PM, Neil wrote:

>> ALL of my 'paused' downloads have availability of 0.  However, some
>> of the paused downloads with 0% DLed and 0% available have a long
>> list of sources (on the right with file selected) and some of these
>> are in green and say 'connected'!  One of them even says
>> 'downloading'!?!

> Is this possibly after running a recover_temp ?

Yes. For the GUI, a file with increasing number of downloaded bytes is
marked green.

> After doing this, while rehashing my files, I've seen the GUI show
> files downloading at 750kB/s, which isn't possible on my cable line :)

This happens when the GUI "sees" bytes plopping up because the core
realises which chunks are already present and increases the byte counter
for this file.

S°

--
BOFH excuse #414:

tachyon emissions overloading the system