[Mldonkey-users] Re: servers are blocking mldonkey, again.

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: servers are blocking mldonkey, again.
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:38:06 +0100

Brett Dikeman <address@hidden> wrote:

> I went down a line of servers that jigle had just performed a search
> on for me...and guess what?  Couldn't connect to any of them.  I've
> noticed that I'm always connecting to oddball servers- none of the
> usual servers.  Something is up.

Hmm, I made a test and raised my limit to 5 servers and got connected to
3 major german servers with 50000 clients each and two smaller ones with
30000 and 25000 clients.

> Sounds like ludgnum(or whatever it is called) was just updated to
> block mldonkey.

All servers mentioned above used lugdunum.p67.

So this seems not to be the case.

S°

--
Letzte Worte eines Einbrechers Ede: Die Bullen lassen sich hier nie sehen!