Re: [Mldonkey-users] NetBSD 100% Cpu

From: Klaus Imgrund
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] NetBSD 100% Cpu
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 13:28:32 -0200

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:23:40 +0100
Karsten Kruse <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> after some Minutes Mldonkey begins to use the full CPU. This is on a
> Duron 1300, it runs now for a Day so i guess it will not stop ;). If i
>
> kill mldonkey and start it again i have 10 good minutes.

Try another version.With Linux the static segfaults for me,the dynamic
plays nice with the CPU (about 15%),for this it crashes with soulseek
and the self compiled runs at around 80% CPU and doesn't crash with
soulseek.I now this isn't very scientific but it might be the fastest
way to solve your problem.

Klaus