Re: [Mldonkey-users] problems with max_upload_slots || max_hard_upload_

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] problems with max_upload_slots || max_hard_upload_rate ???
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:42:32 +0100

Le Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:36:44 +0100, Jörg Maisenbacher
<address@hidden> a écrit :

> As far as i remember this 'real' upload queue has been discussed quite
> often. As i don't know OCAML i can't say wether this is complicated to
> implement, but i suppose it is. Otherwise you (pango) would have done
> this *gg*.

I started working on it, and it even compiled (before CVS moved on ;) ), but
it was very buggy. There's so much slack in the way slots are allocated in
the current code that it's still not clear in my mind *when* a slot should
be deallocated, and more...

Pre-alpha quality patch against CVS 2.01-something:

http://concept.free.free.fr/mldonkey/patches-against-CVS2.01/upload_queue2.alphapatch