Re: [Mldonkey-users] MySQL

From: Armin Grieshaber
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] MySQL
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:18:39 +0100

Hi

i also think storing persistent data in a database is quite useful.

But please be aware that not everybody is running a database system on his
machine.
Even if he does it is not necessarily a MySQL but for example an Oracle
database or another one.

So when you decide to store your persistent data in a database it should be
implemented independently of the underlying database.

Armin