[Mldonkey-users] How to prefer almost completed files?

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] How to prefer almost completed files?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:14:55 +0200

Hello all,

mldonkey appears to work mostly fine here on OS X.

However, mldonkey doesn't seem to prefer to complete downloads before starting other files.

Right now, I have several files in the queue with somewhere between 20 and 90 % finished. Some sources have several of these files available. Of course, I'd like to finish one of the files 90 % completed before mldonkey tries to go on with ones in the 20 % area. If mldonkey finds a source wich has two files queued for download, it seems mldonkey asks for a chunk of the most incomplete file, first.

How could I tell mldonkey to prefer a files almost finished in opposite to ones with only few percent completed?

Thanks,
Markus