[Mldonkey-users] HELP PLEASE!

From: Jamie Walks
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] HELP PLEASE!
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:06:23 +1000

Hello,
I cant find any sort of support on this mldonkey, so i hope this is the right support email. I need help with mldonkey. I cant figure out how to install it. It obviously is'nt something that you download, install and use. Can someone give me some understandable english instructions on how to install it. I want something that connects to fasttrack, gnutella1 and gnutella2, and mldonkey seams appropriate. I dont know what a core is, i dont know what a gui is and i bearly know what a patch is. Please someone out there, Give me a hand!
Please Help!
Seeya
      Jamie Walks
address@hidden