Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Questions of bug #7763

From: Xan
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Questions of bug #7763
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:13:08 +0200

Dimecres 11 Agost 2004 18:32, en/na spiralvoice (<spiralvoice
<address@hidden>>) va escriure:

> Hi,
>
> On Mi 11 Aug 2004 05:27:51p Xan wrote:
> > 1) This bug is closed [by spiralvoice]. Why?. What are its
> > solution?
>
> use another router. There seems to be a lot of crappy routers out there
> who canĀ“t handle these days P2P traffic. One user in that bugreport
> reported this mis-behaviour with a Speedstream 5660, the same modem you
> have. His storm-burnt-3COM modem worked without problems for him/her.

Yes. Confirmed. It's a bug of SpeedStream 5660 NAPT table. I buy another
router (USRobotics 9103) and all works fine. I have pain for my wonder
SS5660. It were a good router. Pain of this bug!!!

Thank you spiralvoice. Can you submit an explanation about the causes and
solutions of the bug?

Thanks.
Xan.