nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] nss-mysql-root.conf

From: Nick De Decker
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] nss-mysql-root.conf
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:21:40 +0200

hmmmmmmm.....
getent passwd    => displays all users in my /etc/passwd and mysql db
getent shadow   => displays :  Unknown database: shadow

strange problem, contacting my dist's mailinglist right away :)
nss-mysql is installed on a Trustix box here... i also got a debian box,
which seems to display results for getent shadow perfectly.
My friend's default trustix box gives the same error when i do getent
shadow.
I guess it's trustix related :)

Nick