nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] File system unmount fails when nss_mysql is instal

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] File system unmount fails when nss_mysql is installed (config in nsswitch.conf)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:50:08 -0400

Dans un message du 27 mai à 11:38, Frédéric Trudeau écrivait :
> Now, it seams lib are getting installed in /libs ;
> When I reboot, I still get the same error message unmounting file system.

I forgot about the dependency on libmysqlclient. The nss module is still
dynamically linked to it and I guess libmysqlclient is in /usr/lib. Could
you try to build to a statically linked module and see if it fixes the
problem ? You could also my the libmysqlclient files to /lib and rebuild
the module. It is dirty but I just want to see if it fixes the problem.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Je préfère à l'ennui, m'endormir pour toujours (FFF)