nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Japanese And Chinese do not work

From: lozinski
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Japanese And Chinese do not work
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:51:51 -0800 (PST)

So I am using altavista babel fish to do the initial translation into about 9
languages, including Japanese and Chinese.

So I type the english words into babelfish, click on translate to Japanese, then
copy the Kanji into my my message catalogue.
Same for Chinese.

Then when I try to display in dmtl, all the languages work except chinese and
japanese.

Any ideas what I should be doing. I do believe that Chinese is the largest
market for my services at jobmart.com, so I would like to get this to work.

Regards
Christopher Lozinski
address@hidden