Re: control window question

From: Luka Frelih
Subject: Re: control window question
Date: Sun Feb 25 21:12:01 2001

> I realized that it's easy to allow control_boxes all to show up in one
> control window, named appropriately. Once you open several control boxes,
> they seem to get very cluttered and it's hard to organize them. How do you
> feel about having them always appear in a stack in one window that can be
> moved around as a unit?

hehe, might be fun - would make octal look like Maya or MAX
anyway, UI stuff like this is very hard to decide

while trying to make doc, i found that the doc target in
the Makefile should really be in doc/Makefile (i guess)

about the bug with my machine - i hope my sound setup is not
too screwed up... cause i think the call to open /dev/dsp in init_sound
never returns so the core stops initializing

LF

i must definitely learn how to use a debugger :)