Re: Octave should create a forum

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Octave should create a forum
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 11:59:25 -0800

On Sat, Jan 04, 2020 at 07:35:01 -0600, GoSim wrote:
> phpBB, FreeCAD style forum is better than discourse, it has some graphics,
> colors and more of an identity than discourse that is almost purely text and
> sterile.

I don't understand this comparison. In my opinion Discourse is vastly
superior in terms of design, identity, interaction, and navigation, as a
human user. Maybe you can explain specifically what you find better
about this

  https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28838

compared with this

  https://meta.discourse.org/t/merge-users-plugin/114917