Re: Octave should create a forum

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Octave should create a forum
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 00:19:00 +0100

Hi all,

I think edmund has a point (though I find "autistic" and the
generalization quite offending). Now, the question is, who wants to do
it?
I think we can address jwe directly (is he reading this?) or anyone
with access ot the web tools and indicate how hosting can be made.
We can open a call on the mailinglist for moderators. This has a
associated work with it: setting "rules", tasks, and instructions for
moderators and for users. I guess can be adapted from other sites.