pan-users

[Pan-users] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:13:18 -0700

I've put up a screenshot of the first draft of the default Pan toolbar
for 0.13.0 to get pan-users feedback.  (This is what I needed gimp help
with earlier in the week.)  Do the icons make sense?  Are they legible?
Are there any *really* important buttons that I've missed?  Should the
"Get:", "Read:", etc. labels be dropped?

        http://pan.rebelbase.com/pan-toolbar-first-draft.png

The buttons, from left to right, are:

        Get New in Subscribed Groups
        Get New in Selected Groups