pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan needs some serious fixing

From: Jason Wojciechowski
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan needs some serious fixing
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:56:27 -0500

Hello,

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:39:37, Charles Kerr <address@hidden>
wrote:

| (Christalmighty, what mailer are you using that has NO LINEFEEDS?)

Just thought I'd help out :)

| I have worked damn hard on Pan for at least two years,
| and you can go to Hell for all I care, troll.

Right behind you, Charles.  Everyone (well, everyone minus one, I
guess?) on this list appreciates everything you've done.

Just a "I got ya back" note :)

-Jason

--
Jason address@hidden
http://wonka.hampshire.edu/~jason

Diogenes went to look for an honest lawyer. "How's it going?", someone
asked him, after a few days.
        "Not too bad", replied Diogenes. "I still have my lantern."