pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] "% pan --revert" or setting default to always revert ?

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] "% pan --revert" or setting default to always revert ?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Leonard Nutley wrote:

> I think we're all happy quite happy with the "pan has crashed do you
> want to revert ..." dialog.  Is there a way to bypass this and have it
> revert without the prompt?
>
> If the option is obvious, I've missed it.

I thought about this for a little bit and it seems to me that a nice way of
handling this would be to add a "always revert" checkbox to the current
dialog.  And then, when auto-reverting (on the next startup), show a dialog
box for a minute or so that says, "currently resuming interrupted tasks"
with a cancel button and an option to turn off "auto-resume".