pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Request: detachable windows and smart wrapping

From: Bobby D. Bryant
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Request: detachable windows and smart wrapping
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:27:35 -0600

On 2003.01.29 20:39:27 -0600 Mark Derricutt wrote:

However, the tabbed browsing feature in Mozilla differs to PAN, in that PAN only has one tab for groups, what could be cool if you could open a group into its own tab, Mulberry (IMAP email client) now does this as well.

Yes, I've requested this before. I would like to be able to open multiple groups at a time and tab between them, and also open multiple posts at a time and tab between them too.

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas