pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Request: detachable windows and smart wrapping

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Request: detachable windows and smart wrapping
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:25:15 +1300

Its nice having one window to minimize thou.

On a side note - doesn't GTK/GTK2 have detachable/dockable widgets? I know I've seen menus and toolbars that you can just drag on/off somewhere, so maybe it could just be as easy as changing the parent/containing widget to something that lets you drag off the widget?