pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.93 "My Bloody Valentine"

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.93 "My Bloody Valentine"
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:40:54 -0600

>           |----------------+-------------------------------------------|
>           |                | If more than one article is selected when |
>           | #104155        | `read articles' is pressed, download all  |
>           | Nicolas Girard | the articles as well as reading the first |
>           |                | one.                                      |
>           +------------------------------------------------------------+

ah, thank you, thank you, thank you!

it's rather non-intuitive to select a range of articles, hit 'enter', and
then have the command operate on only one of the selected items. :)
I'll look forward to trying that out when the debian package of the next
stable version comes out. for now I'll just stick to
flagging-and-downloading. :)

Carl.
--
Systems Administrator