pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Thanks and comments/offer

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Thanks and comments/offer
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:27:22 -0500

Same here. I like to think I use some of the best available tools, at least the ones that best fit my style, which is why I use KDE on the desktop, KMail for a mail client, but our favorite Pimp-Ass Newsreader for a news client.

Funny, I seem to think I use the best available tools too, but my list is KDE, Mozilla, and of course PAN!

Just thought I'd thow up a comment to the list to show I'm still alive. Pan has been so good for me for the past year or so that I've been pretty quiet most of the time!

--
John LeMay
KC2KTH