pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Thanks and comments/offer

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Thanks and comments/offer
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:02:16 -0700

On Sun 16 Feb 2003 04:03, Frank Van Damme posted as excerpted below:
> Guess why I use kmail.

Same here.  I like to think I use some of the best available tools, at least
the ones that best fit my style, which is why I use KDE on the desktop, KMail
for a mail client, but our favorite Pimp-Ass Newsreader for a news client.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin