pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Unable to post to news groups

From: Andy
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Unable to post to news groups
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:45:20 +0100

On Sunday 07 September 2003 16:31, Christophe Lambin wrote:

> Not as long as it should be: I only see you retrieving new headers here.
> The actual post appears to be missing.
>
> Could you try again?

Hi Duncan
Thanks for getting back to me. I ran the debug script to append to a file and
then posted and - wouldn't you guess !! - I could post again!!! I'm not sure
what the heck this is - but it is feeling a bit like when one takes a noisy
car to a mechinc and it doesn't make the noise at the required time!!!

Since it is working I won't submit the file, but should that problem start
again, then I definitely will come back and get some more input. Thanks for
your input thus far Duncan.

Best wishes

- Andy

--