pan-users

[Pan-users] Filters, Rules and Scores

From: Tamblyne
Subject: [Pan-users] Filters, Rules and Scores
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:36:28 -0500

Hi -- I recently installed Pan 0.14.2.

I belong to several high traffic mailing lists which are mirrored on
Gmane.  I'm hoping to be able to follow these lists in the newsgroups
rather than dealing with 400-500 email messages per day.  Several people
in the OOo group recommended Pan.

But, of course, right off the bat I'm running into a problem.  I need to
use a filter/rule/score to identify an entry in the "Delivered-To" header,
but that option doesn't seem to be available.

Some of the people who posts to these lists are not subscribed, and this
is indicated in a second "Delivered-To" header which contains "moderator".
 Ideally, I want to highlight the post in the header pane to indicate
 this, so I know a response needs to be sent to their personal e-mail
 address as well.  Others in the group are using KMail with a script, but
  I would like to avoid that if possible.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tam