pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] hyperlinks...

From: Stephen Cofer
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] hyperlinks...
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 20:17:14 -0400

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:14:06 -0400
John Aldrich <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Friday 12 September 2003 07:38 am, Mark Derricutt wrote:
> > --On Friday, September 12, 2003 07:07:02 -0400 John Aldrich
> >
> > <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > I'm using KDE and RH 9 here. No similar behavior here. I'd have to
> > > say it's  something on your local system.
> > >   John
> >
> > It happens on three RH9 machines which I've upgraded to Gnome 2.4,
> > so my guess is some recent Gtk upgrade is at the cause...
> >
> That would be my guess as well, since that seems to be the common
> thread between your experience and mine. :-)
>       John

I've actually experienced this as well, but it's very random.  Happens
only once in maybe ten times that I run Pan 14.2.  This is on a Mandrake
9.1 machine, Gnome has not been upgraded to 2.4 at all (still at 2.2).
Experienced it running under both Fluxbox and KDE.  I have not been able
to reproduce it reliably, so I have no idea what the cause may be -- as I said,
it's
just a random thing that happens with 14.2 every so often when I run it,
and doesn't go away until I close it and start Pan again.

This behavior was not in any other version of Pan.

--
Stephen