pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] hyperlinks...

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] hyperlinks...
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:35:37 +1200

--On Saturday, September 13, 2003 20:17:14 -0400 Stephen Cofer <address@hidden> wrote:

Experienced it running under both Fluxbox and KDE.  I have not been able
to reproduce it reliably, so I have no idea what the cause may be -- as I
said, it's just a random thing that happens with 14.2 every so often when
I run it, and doesn't go away until I close it and start Pan again.

Ahh - at least now I know I'm not going insane - random does seem correct, I just seem to be getting it more non-random than you I guess.

--
"It's all in the heat of the moment, it's all in the pain..." Devy.
Mark Derricutt @ address@hidden @ talios.blog-city.com