pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: hyperlinks...

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: hyperlinks...
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:57:05 +1200

--On Friday, September 12, 2003 13:15:12 -0700 Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, if so it appears to be on RH only, since I'm running Mandrake 9.2
cooker now with Gnome 2.4 installed, and don't see the problem.

Just checked again and Pan no longer seems to making normal text act like a hyperlink, I did note Gtk being updated again on my last apt upgrade, so maybe something changed somewhere....

--
"It's all in the heat of the moment, it's all in the pain..." Devy.
Mark Derricutt @ address@hidden @ talios.blog-city.com