pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Score limit

From: Lenny Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Score limit
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:25:56 +0000

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:15:36 -0700,  Jim Henderson  said:

> It may depend on the version you're running - I'm running 0.14.2.91, and
> my score file currently contains 3685 scores, and it scores new messages
> just fine...
>
> Jim

I have never been able to get Pan to run a score file with >40 or 50
scores in it.

This is on a win2k box, I am building a *nix box right now, so as to see
it run under better circumstances and to be able to build my own. I have
given up attempting to do so under M$.

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?

http://www.readfreenews.com