pan-users

[Pan-users] Install of Pan on Windows

From: Kevin Gottsman
Subject: [Pan-users] Install of Pan on Windows
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:53:24 -0600

I had to reload Windows XP on my work laptop and lost my previous Pan
install. The previous install of 0.14.2 worked great. I am trying to
install it again and having issues. I installed Charles's binary of Pan
(0.14.2). GTK from the Pan site (2.2.4.1) was installed. I also have GTK
2.4.13a from Gaim installed.

The problem is that I have no text at all. On launching Pan, there is
usually a standard message in the message pane. With my install, its
empty. Same with all the menus, I can activate the menus and see various
icons on the menus but no text.

I posted a screen shot at:

http://www.gottsman.com/pan_windows.jpg

Kevin