pan-users

Re: semi-OT GTK (Re: [Pan-users] Re: Install of Pan on Windows)

From: Ken Stanley
Subject: Re: semi-OT GTK (Re: [Pan-users] Re: Install of Pan on Windows)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:39:06 -0500

Just an idea... and the devs can correct me if I'm wrong, but in Win32,
doesn't the DLL search path start with the current working directory of
the application? If this is the case, couldn't any user in essence dump
any version of GTK DLL's in the Pan folder and it use that, instead of
system wide GTK DLL's? Heck, if anything, it (AFAIK) couldn't hurt to
try.

- Ken