pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: What is "Score"

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: What is "Score"
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:53:43 -0700

---- Original Message ----
From: "Lenny Nero" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 15:41
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: What is "Score"

Travis  said:

> [...]

Very stable, much more so than pan.

I have been running the same >900 MB db for all of this year, it
runs 24/7 with 30+ big groups doing more than 2 gig a day. The only
time I stop it is to dfrag the db or to try some new settings.

What does this mean?  What data base.  How do you defrag a data base?

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington