pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: What is "Score"

From: Lenny Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: What is "Score"
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:09:31 +0100

Travis  said:

> [...]

You will be missing out on the best part(IMO) of BNR2|3, the way it merges
servers, but worth a try.

If you try 2 the weak link is asking the db to do more than one thing at
once, dont open more than one group at a time, dont open any groups while
getting overviews... that sort of thing. I used to keep my BNR2 db going
for months on end without problem by doing that, but I have not used 2 for
over 12 months. there is also a new version out in the last day. I have
not finished my que yet so have not tried it.

BNR1 might work for you, ah, no yEnce support.

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com