pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: List Request

From: Brad Sims
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: List Request
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:32:00 -0600

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 2:40 am, Duncan wrote:
> Regardless, I read thru gmane using PAN itself, so not a lot of filtering
> available (only basic subject-line/author), and while I've noticed a /few/
> spam messages, it's not out of hand by any means, as yet.  I think it's
> been three or four, not the nine Jim mentions.

All email I read is filtered through bogofilter before I read it in Kmail...

I could set up SpamAssassin and procmail but that would be too much like
work; and frankly bogofilter does well enough for my tastes (ie fast, mostly
accurate).
--
Hawk> "My grandfather's dollar was redeemable for gold.  My father's was
Hawk> redeemable for silver.  Mine says, 'In God we trust.'"