pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Mutlipart posts?

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Mutlipart posts?
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 17:32:36 -0400

On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:33:57 +0000 (UTC)
"Jack Cuyler" <address@hidden> wrote:

> BRN2 does something similar.  It "threads" binary sets with similar names.
> For example, while pan would display:
>
>  foobar.rar.001
>  foobar.rar.002
>  foobar.rar.003
>  foobar.rar.092
>  foobar.rar.093
>
> BNR2 would display:
>
>  +foobar.rar (93/93)
>
> If some of the files are incomplete, it would display
>
>  +foobar.rar (89/93)
>
> Expanding the "thread" would show the individual files.

Hmmm, that's rather cool!  As you have described it, threaded binary sets
would intergrate very well into Pan's already established user interface.

> I think it's a good idea, but not for 1.0 :)

I agree.  Could you post a bug on this so it doesn't get lost?

--
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and
that is not being talked about.