pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ubuntu 0.117 binaries

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ubuntu 0.117 binaries
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:26:38 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:27:47 -0500, Eric Waguespack wrote:

> Should I give up on Darren Albers supplying us with a .deb for ubuntu?
> it's stuck at 0.115

Compiling pan for yourself is *very* easy.  All you need is to add a
handful of 'development' packages to your machine and the rest is trivial.

If you're interested, I could try to walk you through the steps, as long
as you're not in any rush.  (I boot ubuntu about once a month just to keep
up with what they're doing.  I'm not an expert, but I've compiled pan on
ubuntu myself so I know it's not too hard.)