pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: is gmane eating some of my posts?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: is gmane eating some of my posts?
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:11:40 +0000 (UTC)

Thufir <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:48:28
+0000:

> It magically resolved itself, which is nice but mystifying and it feels
> very unresolved.  I kinda lost my temper in gmane.discuss, but, oh well,
> these things happen.

Lost your temper in gmane.discuss?  Maybe I'll have to go take a look, as
I'm having a time of it picturing what might precipitate such a thing
there.  Discussion there has always been reasonably calm/professional/
technical that I've seen, and given that he's doing it without charging
for it...  Maybe it has changed?

Or maybe it was just the frustration coming out.  That's been known to
happen to me too, but not there.