pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: is gmane eating some of my posts?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: is gmane eating some of my posts?
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:10:40 +0000 (UTC)

walt <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Wed, 20 Jun 2007
02:03:41 +0000:

> On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:12:39 +0000, Duncan wrote:
>
>> ...Turns out the problem was simply that udev doesn't seem to create
>> loopback devices when the module is loaded, even tho there's an entry
>> for them in the udev rules...
>
> Duncan, that was a bug introduced into Linus's tree about three weeks
> ago and fixed about a week ago.  Are you tracking Linus?

Thanks.  Yes, I run the mainline rcs, and sometimes the gits.  There's a
couple bugs I've been able to report and get fixed before release, which
is always nice. =8^)

I wasn't aware of this one as I don't do loopbacks all that frequently,
and don't track LKML. (I've always thought it'd be interesting to do so,
but never gotten around to actually doing it yet.)