pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)

From: Paul J. Dudley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:32:57 -0500

Error 502 means that a server relay or router between you and
earthlink's primary news server is acting up.  Nothing you can do for
sure, besides report it.

Rinaldi

Could it be that they are purposely blocking my ip addr on the server ?

I had really hammered it the previous two night prior ( mp3 files ).

When I could not access the server the next morning it was the first
idea that ran through my head. "They've shut me out!"

 Paul

And again, thank you  Walt, Roderick, Olaf, Kurt, Rinaldi