pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Anyone get pan compiling with gcc 4.3 yet?

From: Dave Chand
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Anyone get pan compiling with gcc 4.3 yet?
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:30:24 -0400

On Mar 27, 2008, at 8:02 AM, Daniel Rahn wrote:
Why? g_assert only moved to a different file. You will want to

#include <glib/gtestutils.h>

That should do the trick with glib 2.16

-Daniel

Thanks Daniel, I have been trying out the new llvm-gcc compiler on OS X,
and have been getting stuck with the same problem. At first I thought as Duncan did
that it might have been the compiler, but now I know better.

Dave.